- A virtual private cloud (VPC), configured across multiple Availability Zones with a public subnet within each zone. A deployment can include two, three, or more Availability Zones. *
- An Internet gateway that allows access to the Internet.
- Couchbase instances can have outbound internet access through managed NAT gateways
- An IAM role that grants fine-grained permissions to access AWS services. Security groups can restrict access to the necessary protocols and ports.
- Auto Scaling groups and launch configurations of Couchbase Server and Couchbase Synchro Gateway. The Quick Start deploys four Couchbase Server and two Couchbase Sync Gateway instances by default. For those who wish to provision additional instances, these defaults can be modified during deployment.
- For load balancing across servers, Elastic Load Balance is integrated with Auto Scaling.
You can find all details in the PDF “Couchbase on AWS Cloud”